PROAVIA

French Airport and ATC Technology Trade Association


Our objectives :

Promote

the french know-how

Inform

on news and projects in the sector

Encourage

synergy between professionals


Our catalog 2016/2017

The catalog" PROAVIA French Airport & ATC technology"is available here.

French technologies for sustainable airports

A new directory: "French technologies for sustainable airports is now available.

Airport protection

The french catalog  "Airport protection" is available here

NEWS

EVENTS

ENGIE signed a 15-year power purchase agreement (PPA) in Mexico to supply renewable energy to steel producer, Gerdau. The Group is developing a 130 MW photovoltaic plant in Sonora, northern Mexico composed of approximately 400 000 solar panels, which will provide Gerdau with a...
OLAM GSEZ in charge of the New Libreville Airport project participated in the PROAVIA's annual meeting held in Toulouse in partnership with ENAC.
VINCI Airports, a VINCI Concessions subsidiary, today signed an agreement to acquire from current shareholders an effective 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport. The transaction is expected to complete in the first half of 2019. The other 49.99%...
Sheremetyevo Airport traffic reached nearly 40 Million passengers last year and its growth is strengthening with the increasing of the Russian airline company Aeroflot... You can read the full press release below :
Improving Security and Operations The HCVL is proving its worth by improving security, end-user experience and operational efficiency at Rwanda’s Kigali International Airport where a system was recently installed.  Recently reported in the Rwanda’s New...
Salvador Bahia airport and Banco do Nordeste (BNB) agree on financing of the airport’s expansion and modernization project Salvador Bahia airport and Banco do Nordeste (BNB) announced to have reached an agreement for a 516 million Reais (118 million Euros) loan to...